Exchanges & Returns
EXCHANGE POLICY & PROCEDURE
EXCHANGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Exchange requests must be made within 14 days of purchase
- Items may only be exchanged with your original receipt and completed Exchange Form
- Exchange items MUST be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. We reserve the right to reject your return if it has an odour of perfume / deodorant or makeup / tanning marks etc.
- We do not accept returns nor an exchange on SALE items
- We do not credit original shipping costs unless the item is faulty or there was a dispatch error by Sustainable Soul
- The cost of return shipping is at the customer's expense. We do not refund or add credit for the cost of return postage.
- We are unable to process exchanges or store credits until your item is received and has been inspected and approved by Sustainable Soul
- If your exchange does not meet our Returns Policy it will be returned to you and you will be liable for the return postage cost.
- Refunds are only granted if there is a manufacturer fault on your garment, that cannot be replace or fixed - this is determined by Sustainable Soul
Please send your item(s) for exchange & completed Exchange Form to:
2 Bluff Road
Black Rock VIC 3193
Please ensure your original receipt is included to enable us to process your Credit Note.
Visit our store for an in-store exchange / credit note.
If you have any further queries or would like to discuss anything further please email us at: